Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Monday, January 10, 2011

News and Stuff

Hey,

So first I would just like to thank all of the people who take time out of their day to watch our videos. It feels rewarding to know that, after hours of hard work, someone is willing to sit down and watch them.

Secondly, I want to give another thanks to anyone who has gone out of their way to press the subscribe button. Yesterday we reached 100 subscribers. I have a feeling that ShawtyHullstineFilms is starting to get some recognition.

As more and more viewers start following us, it's vital that you guys continue to communicate with me. Email me, comment here, comment on YouTube, comment on my channel, talk in the forums, and do whatever it takes to let me know how to improve. All of you who are serious about making YouTube videos know how frustrating it is when people don't give you constructive criticism. You are never able to tell if people liked the video or if people hated it.

I also wanted to give a quick update on MLG EXTREME: The Movie. A lot of work has already been put into it. There's no going back now. I'm giving myself a 1 month deadline for this thing. Wizzle and I have already built a storyline and it's really good. Lots of people told me that the trailer was really powerful and that they are all excited for the movie. We're just as excited.

Also, this week's MLG EXTREME is probably gonna be delayed until next weekend. We were so busy working on MLG EXTREME: The Movie this weekend that we completely blew off MLG EXTREME. Sorry.

Thanks,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment