Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

MLG EXTREME: "A Trip to The Past" and other stuff

Hey,

Happy New Year! 2010 was a great year for SHF. Lots of stuff has been done! Lets hope that 2011 kicks just as much ass!

I want to jump into the updates first. Since we've started using our new equipment, it's occurred to me that things aren't going to be as easy as they once were. Monster file sizes were a problem right of the bat. It took me over 3 hours to upload this MLG EXTREME. The other problem is the fact that Vegas Pro 9 is slightly too powerful for my computer, meaning that there are a lot of failed renders. Rendering now takes about 2 hours. I plan on getting a more powerful computer this summer, so hopefully that situation can be resolved.

I'd also like to point out that my voice-overs in MLG EXTREME might be a bit off now. It's difficult to determine when to start recording audio with this new HD PVR. Just give me a few episodes to get the hang of it.

All in all, there will be delays with MLG EXTREME now. I'm way too busy of a person, especially during the fall and winter months.

I also promised you guys machinima. Well, that never got done while Wizzle and I were on break. Sorry guys, but the sequel to Fanboy will have to wait until spring or summer. The good news is that I'm working on a project that the both of us can work on from home, so stay tuned about that.

The new MLG EXTREME is up. You can view it here. Sorry about the delay. Technical issues were a nightmare.

Thanks,
Scott

P.S.- I took a shot at Photoshop and made my own YouTube background. It's not very good, but it's a start. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment