Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

MLG EXTREME Episode 52: "One Year in the Making"

Hey,

So Monday is MLG EXTREME's first birthday. Since the promo aired on 1/24/10, we have released an episode of MLG EXTREME every week. Sure there were some delays, but an episode has been released every week for the past year. That's something to be proud of.

You can see the 1 year special of MLG EXTREME here.

Thanks,
Scott

P.S.- I don't really think that our work is worth much, but I know a lot of you out there do. Thanks so much for all of the support. All of you guys are awesome. Seriously. All of you are my motivation, and I'll do whatever I can to make the supporters (I hate to call you guys "fans" because I think it sounds like I'm making myself superior) of ShawtyHullstineFilms happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment