Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

MLG EXTREME Episode 50: "Paradiso"

Hey,

So it's almost a week late, but the new MLG EXTREME is here. Click here to view it.

I gotta say, this one was hilarious, especially towards the end. If you watch any part of that video, but sure to watch at 11:27 and 12:58. 11:27 is fail of the week material.

Anyways, that wraps up season 5 of MLG EXTREME. Hope you guys enjoyed it! Season 6 starts Monday. (Although a delay of that might be looming as well.)

In other news, MLG EXTREME: The Movie is progressing at a great rate. This weekend, the script was finished (the script is never finished until the final product is released, but all the dialogue is finalized) and all of the voice parts were handed out to several different voice actors. There is over 120 lines of dialogue! If the movie keeps progressing at this rate, then mid-February seems like a reasonable due-date.

I had people look over the script this weekend and they said the story was solid and that this machinima has the potential to be great. However, they also said that if I fail at the execution, then this thing will flop. And since this thing is also going to MachinimaRevive, (it will also be on my channel as well) there is more pressure on me. I really hope I don't screw this thing up.

Oh, and Bloodfang gave me a website with some awesome free royalty-free music, so expect the musical score in the movie (and all of my future machinimas) to be awesome.

Peace out,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment