Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

MLG EXTREME: The Movie Trailer

Hey,

So it's been way too long since our last Machinima! But, with the help of Wizzle and maybe some others, our most ambitious Machinima should be released within a month. This Machinima, however, is based off of our popular gameplay/commentary series, "MLG EXTREME." That's why it's called MLG EXTREME: The Movie.

To get you guys pumped, I've made a trailer. You can view it here.

I can't really give you guys any specifics other than what's in the trailer. As you can see, those two Spartans in the trailer are me and Wizzle.

I'll probably release another trailer right before the video comes out.

I'm going to be tight-lipped about this whole thing until the actual movie is released. I want to keep you guys guessing and I want to keep you guys interested. MLG EXTREME will continue to run its normal schedule. (Well, most likely with several delays).

Remember a time when heroes were born...
...Remember how it all began.

Thanks,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment