Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MLG EXTREME Episode 49: "Boardwalk"

Hey,

MLG EXTREME Episode 49: "Boardwalk" is up. You can view it here.

I forgot to fill in the episode name and number in the intro. Sorry about that. I also forgot to to change "recorded in 2010" to "recorded in 2011" in the credits. Whoops.

Anyway, it's an OK episode this week. We were both exhausted when we recorded this. Wizzle added some awesome commentary (he actually just made fun of a guy) but I didn't talk that much. You guys probably don't even want to hear my voice anyway.

I like the way my videos look now. Looks very professional.

Thanks,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment