Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Delays, HNNNNG

Hey,

I'm currently 2 weeks behind on MLG EXTREME. Not once in the 1 1/2 year history of MLG EXTREME have I ever fallen this far behind. I'm sorry.

Life has been an absolute bitch lately. My health is deteriorating and I'm under a ton of stress. There's just a ton going on right now, and after the wake of the MLG EXTREME Movie I've just been really tired.

Anyways, I have a few MLG's recorded, a few OKG's, and maybe some others things. I forget. I know I promised that things would start moving, but give me a little more time. Hopefully I can dig myself out of my things.

Thanks,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment