Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New MLG, delay on this week's

Hey,

I was going to wait to update my blog until this week's MLG EXTREME was up, but I haven't really had time to edit/render it. The Movie threw a wrench in my schedule, so sorry. I crunched really hard to release/promote it for my target date. Also on the burner is a new Overkill Glitches, as well as a couple of MLG EXTREME Extras (which I haven't done many of recently).

So thanks for being patient. You can see MLG EXTREME Episode 64: "Love Letters From Wizzle" here.

If you want to submit a question to Wizzle (it can be about anything), then simply send a YouTube PM to ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Thanks,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment