Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

MLG EXTREME delay this week

Hey,

MLG EXTREME is delayed this week. Blame FortressCraft.

I doubt many of you care though. I'm starting to get the feeling that MLG EXTREME is no longer satisfactory to some of you, and I don't blame you. It's not satisfactory to me either. Within the next few weeks my scheduling issues will diminish and a few giant knots in the system, such as the MLG EXTREME Movie, will be yanked out. I will then have more time to dedicate to the show and hopefully improve it. I really want to start cutting episodes. Since the beginning I've just thrown the raw file into a template I have set up and then rendered that. However, it usually just ends up into a 15 minute episode, which I can see getting boring real fast. I want to start editing the episodes to about 6 minutes. The hardest part though is finding the funny parts to edit, since most of the dialogue in the episodes are part of a larger conversation.

Anyway, I'm sorry. Things have been rough lately. The diminishing quality of my work and the resulting decrease in subscriptions have been killing me. I've always said that I don't care about subscriptions, but in the end I guess I do. They give me a good indication of exactly how many people are interested in my work, and that interest has a direct result on my motivation. But in the end this is all a learning experience. We're all in this together, guys. We're a giant family, and that's the way I want things to work.

Stay tuned for more information,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment