Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

MLG EXTREME: The Movie

Hey,

So it's finally here. MLG EXTREME: The Movie has been released. You can see it here.

There are those who said this day would never come, what are they to say now?

I really hope you guys enjoy it. All of those who participated in early screening gave me outstanding feedback. It's pretty scary putting out a machinima that you've been promoting for 4 months, because you run the risk of really disappointing the viewers who have eagerly waited since the first promo trailer aired. But it has to be released at some point.

I'm actually really sorry for the long wait. This movie could have really been released about 2 months ago, but a VERY tight schedule and pure laziness really pushed the release date back. Still, countless hours were put it working out the bugs from the movie. I really wanted to make sure that it was perfect. Although there are a few mistakes in there, (well, I may be the only one that can notice them. Anyone who spends 4 months on a machinima must know the entire thing inside-out.) it really turned out great. It's also a lot longer then I expected (nearly 18 1/2 minutes). From what I can remember, probably 30 hours (or more) were put into the making of this film. Several hours writing the 6 page script (that will be up for download soon), several hours of acting, 6 hours of filming, and several hours of editing/rendering.

There are a lot of things I want to talk about with this movie. I think I'm going to release a director's commentary soon just to talk everyone through the movie. There is really a lot to be said.

In the end, I hope it changes the way you see MLG EXTREME, or at least re-sparks your interest in the show.

You'll be hearing more from me soon about MLG EXTREME: The Movie.

I really hope you enjoy it.

Thanks,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment