Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Taking a little break

Hey,

So I mentioned a little while ago that we were facing some delays. Well after a bit of thinking, I've decided to take a little vacation. I'm not sure when my next video will be out. Possibly next week, possibly next month.

I looked through the MLG EXTREME's that I have recored yesterday and I wasn't really impressed by them. I don't want to put a bad impression on any new subscribers that we've gained after the movie. Plus, I need time to think about how to make the show better. I also need time to think of future machinimas. I have a few OKG's recorded as well, but those won't be out until I get this MLG EXTREME situation taken care of.

So spread the word about my absence. I don't want anybody thinking that I died.

Thanks,
Scott

P.S.- I'm also collaborating with an affiliate on a possible machinima series. More on that to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment