Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Clash & Desire

Hey,

So a few days ago I added a new list on the sidebar of my blog titled "Clash & Desire- Season 1." That's the title of my new machinima series for MachinimaRevive.

I can't tell you how excited I am to start production on this series. With the help of the guys from Revive, I've written the entire season and after some final proofreading, I'll start acting and filming while the guys from Revive get the voices for me.

I've written this series with one factor in mind. Time. I'm going to be busier than usual this summer, so I've tried to limit episode times. I also believe that the season will start off a bit slowly, as most series premieres do. But I need time to introduce the characters. Trust me, things will get exciting after the first few episodes.

I'm not exactly sure when the series will start airing. I'm producing the entire season before Revive starts airing, just to make sure that we can air one per week or however Revive decides to release the episodes.

But all and all, it should be fun. Hopefully Team MLG EXTREME will make their triumphant return this summer, too.

Thanks,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment