Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Just Checking In

Hey,

Wow, I've been gone a while. What's new, you ask?

Well, the scripts for Clash & Desire are finished and production should begin after we take care of forging the sets and such. I'm so excited to start. If you're reading this, then I consider you a loyal fan, so I'll let you in on a secret.

Clash & Desire will most likely run 16 weeks, depending on how Revive wants to release it. One week there will be a new episode, and the next week there will be commentary on that episode. That's how things are planned to go down right now.

Once season 1 begins airing, I'm going right to work on season 2. I'll also restart MLG EXTREME this summer, for those of you who are missing the show.

That's about it for now. See ya around.

Thanks,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment