Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Updates...again

Hey,

Lots to talk about, where do I begin?

Clash & Desire has evolved into a monster project over the past couple of weeks. Voice actors have been enlisted, music has been produced, and scenes have been acted. We've given our script to a few people to read over, and everyone seems to love it. I still can't give out any details about the plot, but those will come soon.

I've been blown away by the help that Revive has given me in the production of Clash & Desire. They've handled every request I've given them with professionalism. I couldn't ask for more from them.

Secondly, MLG EXTREME will make its triumphant return this summer. Details on that coming up soon, too.

It's shaping up to be a great summer, folks. I was not expecting this partnership with Revive. It's funny how things can change so quickly. I'll save those stories for later, though.

So now we're working on two fronts. MachinimaRevive and ShawtyHullstineFilms. Stick around to hear more.

Thanks,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment