Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

MLG EXTREME: The Movie- Coming to a computer near you!

Hey,

So I wanted to give you guys some news on "MLG EXTREME: The Movie."

Today I finished filming and voice acting. The only thing left to do is editing, which I should be able to get done this weekend, if not sooner.

Truth is, I'm scared to death to release it. I don't want to disappoint the people I've been hyping for a month. Unless you've ever released a major machinima in your lifetime, you probably don't know how I feel. Everything is riding on this machinima.

Well that's it for now. Hopefully I'll see you guys this weekend with great news. We'll see what happens.

Thanks,
Scott

EDIT-Problems, guys. The movie won't be out for another week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment