Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MLG EXTREME Episode 54: "Zip Line"

Hey,

So the new MLG EXTREME is up. It was a real quick Monday night filming session because while I was editing the one that was supposed to air this week I realized that I didn't output Wizzle's voice while recording.

The episode that was supposed to air this week might have been the greatest MLG EXTREME that has ever aired. Dylan and I challenged 2 MLG guys and ended up winning. It was hilarious. I'll post the raw file later.

They got all pissed off because they lost and they started bitching about the plasma grenades on the map. We put the "dodgeball" gametype up next to piss them off. We lost that game, but we were laughing too hard.

The next game the MLG guy put on his MLG map and he was all pissed off and bitching about how plasma pistols weren't MLG. Wizzle found a plasma pistol on his map and we went around screaming because we found the non-MLG plasma pistol. We lost that game too, but we didn't care. It was an awesome night.

So sorry guys, my bad. I'll try and push for the MLG movie this weekend to make it up, but I probably won't be able to get done. This week is gonna be insane for me.

Oh, and you can view the new MLG EXTREME here.

Thanks,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment