Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Here we go Packers, here we go!

Hey,

Let's go Packers! 24-20 Packers will be the score tonight, you heard it here folks. And for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, take a gander at this.

Also, the MLG EXTREME movie is slowly but surely coming along. The editing process has been cruel to me. I actually could have it done by now, but I'm lazy. I posted a teaser trailer last night. It's actually the first scene from the movie. It's pretty boring, but the action and humor pick up in the next scene. I'm guessing the movie is going to be over 15 minutes long.

You can see the teaser trailer here.

Thanks,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment