Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

MLG EXTREME Episode 70, Moar Newz

Hey,

Another late upload, but at least its out. You can check out MLG EXTREME Episode 70: "Soldiers In Arms" here. And with that, ladies and gentlemen, we close the books on season 7 of MLG EXTREME. Hope you all enjoyed it!

Also, next week I'm putting in my order for a new computer, so as fall and winter nears and my life is consumed by...*shudders*...REAL LIFE...it should make things run a bit more smoothly and efficiently. I'll also be doing a lot more livestreaming. More on that later.

In other news, Clash & Desire is delayed until further notice due to my lack of caring anymore. I've realized that SHF is where my heart is at. I appreciate the love and generosity that has come from Revive and it's community, and I will finish C&D, but when I have a bit of breathing room to do so.

I also hope you all are enjoying the exciting news coming out of PAX and Halo Fest! (I'm incredibly sad that SHF wasn't invited. We totally could've held our own panel and it would've been the shit.) Just a bit of food for thought for the future: We honestly don't know what our future is after Reach. We have another year yet before we have to decide whether to move onto Halo 4, move to Bungie's new game (if its even announced/released by then), or just end MLG EXTREME all together. In my honest opinion I don't know how much more we can do in Halo. MLG EXTREME did have a sudden surge of creativity in it's episodes, but how much longer that will last I do not know. Perhaps a new game will give MLG EXTREME a breath of new life, but we will only move away from Halo if we know the new game is going to be fun and that Halo 4 will suck. It's still too early to know that yet, but just keep that in mind for the future.

And that's it I think. Enjoy your last bits of summer, I know we will. Wizzle and I will be getting in our last summer Halo nights before our world turns snowy, dark, and depressing again.

Peace out,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment