Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

MLG EXTREME Episode 69, Promo 2

Hey,

Sorry I haven't been updating this thing as soon as I should recently. I just forget about it now. It really doesn't even matter, because nobody even visits this thing, but it makes me feel like I'm trying to reach out to my deceptive and mysterious audience.

As more and more projects pile up and I'm becoming increasingly demanded (not only on the machinima/Halo front, but in real life as well), I've just had a hard time keeping up and staying focused. Life keeps just interrupting my plans for a wicked SHF expansion and I doubt I'll get done as much as I wanted to get done before summer draws to a close. I'm also starting to believe that I made a mistake when agreeing to do Clash & Desire. Maybe my interest will be reinvigorated come fall/winter, but those two seasons bring an even more hectic schedule. I think I'm going to keep my focus on SHF from now on, because I've realized that I'm happier when I'm in charge and producing content featuring my closet friends. SHF is really, really special to me and when next spring rolls around I'm going to put my heart and soul into giving it the attention it deserves.

But fear not, I've still managed to get content out, no matter how late it is. Recently I've released a second promo for MLG EXTREME showcasing random highlights throughout the series. If you're looking for a sweet montage, then this video isn't for you. I simply smashed some clips together from previous episodes to create a feeling of nostalgia and remembrance for all of the places we've been and all of the laughs we've had. You can see the MLG EXTREME Promo 2 here.

We've also released MLG EXTREME Episode 69, which commemorates our favorite number, 69. And it wouldn't be an MLG EXTREME celebration without a giant forged penis. This episode had some very positive reactions and gave us a nice little jump in subscribers in the wake of it's release. You can watch MLG EXTREME Episode 69: "The Art of Cack Forging" here.

In other news, the shift key fell off of my keyboard and I can't reattach it, so I'm forced to push the little button that was under the key to use the left shift key, which is the habitual shift key and I simply can't adjust myself to use the shift key on the right side of the keyboard. Good thing I'm going to acquire a new computer in the coming months. Should help me produce content quicker as well. I need to stop spending so much money.

And that just about wraps it up. Thanks so much for all of your support. Remember to tell your friends and your mother about us.

Thanks,
Scott

P.S.-Download these MLG EXTREME Wallpapers!
http://shawtyhullstinefilms.weebly.com/downloads.html

No comments:

Post a Comment