Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

MLG EXTREME: The Movie-World Premiere Trailer (Halo 3/Halo: Reach Machinima Trailer)

Hey,

For those of you who showed up, we had a pretty fun time at the interview and then at the custom games afterward. If you didn't make it to the interview, Sean will upload it to YouTube. As soon as I have the link, I'll put it here on my blog.

If you were at the interview, then you were the first to see the new trailer to "MLG EXTREME: The Movie". I hoped to show off a little more of the plot. It's now public on my YouTube channel. You can view it here. I really hope I can get the Movie finished this April.

Thanks,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment