Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Couple New Videos

Hey,

A couple new videos have been released this weekend. I did a little video with some clips from Reach that I had, and I did a review on Homefront with Wizzle.

You can see "Random Fun in Reach" here and my Homefront review here.

Also, no work got done on the MLG EXTREME movie this weekend. I was gonna work all yesterday but, as usual, I was gone all day. Sorry.

Also, this week's MLG EXTREME might get delayed as I have some other important things to do.

Thanks,
Scott

PS- Here's a reminder about my live interview coming up Saturday, March 26th at 9:00PM EST. Remember to check back here or at my twitter for updates about time or date changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment