Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

REACHing into the future of ShawtyHullstineFilms

Hello,

While I am procrastinating from finishing my Machinima, I decided to finally write this blog entry.

Recently a lot of people have asked me if I was going to continue MLG EXTREME and Overkill Glitches when Halo: Reach comes out, and the answer is yes. Hopefully Bungie screws up somewhere so we can get some glitches (aiming for 100 episodes). MLG EXTREME is completely universal and will be easy to do.

How long will we be in Reach? Well we're not sure yet. It depends on how long people want Halo videos. It kills me that we're at the end of the Halo era. Our next moves after Reach will probably be either:
1. We'll see what we can do with 343 Industries' Halo.
2. See what Bungie does next.

I can't wait to see what the future has in store, but don't think that we'll completely leave Halo 3. It has a special place in our hearts.

Even with Reach on the horizon, we still have a lot of work to do now.

Thanks for your continuous support,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment