Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Marathon: Durandal on the Xbox Live Marketplace!!!

Hey,

I just discovered Marathon on the Xbox Live Marketplace!!! I know this is way old, but I just discovered it today.

For those of you who don't know what Marathon is, it's the game Bungie made before Halo when they were based in Chicago and were making games for the Mac.

It's a pretty good game for how old it is. There is a lot of reading involved, though. There is also multiplayer (which nobody plays) and some other game modes which I have not tried yet.

I highly recommend it. You can get a trail version, too. Both the full and trial versions are small and size and quick to download. If you ever want to play, feel free to send me an invite. My gamertag is farmer scott21.

Thanks,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment