Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Monday, February 24, 2014

MLG EXTREME -- GONE!

*kaboom*
BAWWWWWWWWWWWW

Yo guys,

MLG EXTREME turned four a month ago.  Good, right?

Wrong.

I removed pretty much every single episode of MLG EXTREME, albeit a few remain.  Why you may ask?  Well, they are now embarrassing.  Sure, back in the day I thought what we were doing was good, but I've decided to pull them because:

1. They're awful
2. They do not portray a positive gaming atmosphere

So, what does that mean for SHF?

Well, we are more than likely not going to finish MLG EXTREME, and to be honest our Halo gameplay video days are, for the most part, over.  There's just nothing left to do in them.  I've decided that PC gameplay videos, like the stuff we did with Heroes and Generals and Minecraft, are going to be our primary focus.  You'll get some Xbox gameplay, but my capture device does not include HDMI imputs, so you won't be seeing any Xbox One stuff until I can figure that out.

In reality, it seems that the entire community of fine people I had the pleasure of working with or watching has evaporated.  Consumed with the real world and a lackluster game market, there isn't much motivation to create anything anymore.  Just like with most of the old content creators, the prime of SHF is, probably, behind us.

I'm still away at Uni, so we're going to be quiet until summer.  Stick around and I'll see you all (hopefully) then.

Peace,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment