Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

MLG EXTREME Episode 88, Ender Dragon Episodes

Hey guys,

Sorry this post is late.  This week I've been trying to take it easy.  It was just a stressful week.  Anyways, there isn't a new SHF Digest this week, so I may just do it either this weekend or combine it with next week's.

Let's get down to new video releases.  This week Wizzle and I played around in Forge.  I think the beginning part is hilarious.  You can catch MLG EXTREME Episode 88: "The New Crib" here.

Some pretty funny action is also happening in The Hunt For The Ender Dragon.  I'm pretty disappointed with the amount of views this thing is getting.  I really like this series.  If you haven't watched it yet, try watching it during lunch or something like that.  I find that when I watch unedited action with commentary I usually enjoy it more while I'm eating.  We're up to Episode 39 now.  Catch the series here.

I've also been talking about some machinima this week.  That's still coming along, but I don't think I'm gonna release any of it for a while.  I want to pace myself on it and make sure I don't end up overworking.  It's just for my portfolio anyway.  On top of this I may be getting myself into another mess with a group I've worked with in the past.  We were considering possibly doing some CGI stuff.  I doubt it's gonna happen but if it does I'll let you know here.

And I think that's it for now.  Be sure to come back here next week!

Thanks,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment