Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MLG EXTREME Episode 83, Ender Dragon Episodes 6-16

Hey guys,

First things first, since we didn't have time to record an MLG EXTREME over the past couple of weeks I decided to reach into the vault of unreleased episodes for you guys.  I even forgot I had this one recorded so I got to sit back and enjoy it, too.  It's raw MLG EXTREME fun at it's best.  I think the reason why we never released it before was because we had some serious moments and we lost pretty badly.  Not that we care, but we prefer to stay lighthearted at all times while recording.  But that episode is a pretty accurate picture of what it's really like to play with Team MLG EXTREME.  We do have a competitive side, too.  And it kinda sticks out in this video.

You can view MLG EXTREME Episode 83: "The Little Engine That Couldn't" here.

Also we released about 10 new episodes of "The Hunt For The Ender Dragon" since I last updated the blog.  I'm not going to link them all, but you can stay up to date with the show's playlist.  I'm thrilled with the direction of the series.  A story line is starting to evolve and I think people can now follow it with a little more enthusiasm.  On the downside, there is still an hour and a half of footage to go through until the time where Juicer7444 (Tyler) gets his new mic, so unfortunately you're gonna have to put up with the white noise in the background for several more episodes.  Maybe you guys don't notice, but to me it really sticks out.

Gotta say, I'm very happy with the results of the past couple of weeks.  I really feel that SHF is picking up steam again.

Thanks,
Scott

P.S.: Not only does Team MLG EXTREME rape in Warthogs, but look at the carnage we caused in this quick game that Wizzle and I played.  I went on a 27-0 Perfection while Wizzle piloted the Falcon the entire game.  As one guy said to us this summer in Reach matchmaking: "You're the best tandem I've ever seen on Reach."

No comments:

Post a Comment