Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Newz and Updates

Hey,

First off I would like to apologize for the delays in MLG EXTREME.  We've been too busy enjoying Battlefield 3 to really crank anything out.  I do have some footage, although it's not very funny.  With the lack of private matches, it makes doing funny things much more difficult.

But alas, Halo: CEA is coming out soon and hopefully our Halo interest will be revived.  Truth is, we got kinda bored with the game.  I still love it, but it begins to get a bit repetitive after you've been playing it for about 2 1/2 years straight.  Halo is our home and always will be, and it's the place where we can get the best footage.  Also, since time has been limited between Wizzle and I recently, we haven't been able to put that much energy towards planning out good episodes.  Once again, we apologize.  We really should've stockpiled videos this summer.  Our bad.

I've got to say, I'm rather unsure about the future of MLG EXTREME.  With limited feedback from fans, I don't know if it's gotten dull.  I really don't want to end it.  I know I could make a killer finale that would reduce everyone to tears, but we're not ready for that yet.  We have a lot of love in MLG EXTREME, and ending it would tear us up.  So we're gonna keep going no matter what.  Sometimes I forget the philosophy that drove us in our earlier days.  MLG EXTREME is not a way to score views.  It is a way for Wizzle and I to catalogue some of the best times of our lives.  It's about having fun, and that's all that matters.

In happier news, we started a Battlefield 3 platoon!  You can request to join by hitting the link below.  All you'll need is a Battlelog account, which is fast, easy, and free to make.

Join the Team MLG EXTREME Battlefield 3 Platoon!

So until Wizzle and I get our acts straight, ya'll are gonna have to wait on the MLG EXTREME's.

Thanks,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment