Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

MLG EXTREME Episode 40: "Team Snipers", A Machinima Test Video, and a New Beginning

Hey,

So we have a lot going on. First, MLG EXTREME Season 4 comes to a close with MLG EXTREME Episode 40: "Team Snipers". You can view it here. Sorry about the delay, but yesterday was a busy day.

Secondly, I made a test machinima out of a King of the Hill game Wizzle and I played. It's nothing more than me flinging the camera around wildly trying to make it look like an epic battle. If you're interested, you can view it here.

Lastly, I want to welcome you to my second YouTube channel, SHFCommunity. The goal of the channel is to have people submit their Halo-related gameplay to me and I'll upload it to that channel. Here are some rules and information (subject to change).

This channel features Halo videos submitted to us by the ShawtyHullstineFilms community. To submit a video, please email a link to a rendered video on Bungie.net (so I could download it and upload it here), or a link to the video on your fileshare on Bungie.net (so I could download it to my Xbox and film it with my capture card) to ShawtyHullstineFIlms@gmail.com. Be sure to include your desired video title and description.

Submission Rules:
1. Do not submit content that may be offensive to others.

2. Please do not submit anything that may cause ShawtyHullstineFilms, Microsoft, or Bungie to break the law.

3. Make sure you have the rights to any extra content (music, audio clips, etc...) that you use in your video.

4.You may only submit a video that was made by you.

5. You may submit Halo gameplay or machinima.

6. Do not put any excess advertising in your video. You may advertise yourself, (your YouTube channel, etc...) but make sure it's not the main focus of your video.

7. Try to keep videos under 7 minutes


Thanks,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment