Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Friday, August 20, 2010

MLG EXTREME Episode 30 might be late, along with other news!

Hey,

So I just wanted to let you know that MLG EXTREME Episode 30 has the possibility of being late due to a hectic weekend ahead. But if all goes right, it'll be the MLG EXTREME promo for Halo: Reach

On a completely unrelated note, some people have been experiencing difficulty signing up for the forums on my website. I'm not sure if people are just doing it wrong or if it is a problem for certain computers (all the computers I've experimented with work). Anyway, if you can't make an account and want one, just send me an email (fill out the forum in the "Contact Us" section of my website) including your desired username, password, and your email and I'll create your account for you. You will show up in the "members" section upon your first post in the forum.

While I'm off topic, I might as well mention that there is a good possibility that "Keeper of the Flame" will have a sequel in Reach. Deadlyfrost9 was kind enough to write and send me a script. However, I may need the assistance of a few people with a flaming helmet, that comes with the legendary edition of the game. I'll ask for help when the time comes (please don't send me emails right this instant inquiring if you can help, I'll let you know here on my blog).

EDIT- Episode 30 will not be late.

Thanks,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment