Welcome!

We're just a couple of friends with a few good games. Check here often for news and updates coming from ShawtyHullstineFilms.

Subscribe!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Missing In Action

Hey everybody,

I am REALLY, REALLY excited to start "Missing In Action" this summer. I got my hands on some more music by Denny Schneidemesser, too. Every time I get new music I am always inspired to make videos. You cannot have a good Machinima without a good orchestral background. Most amateur Machinimas blast Linkin Park in the background, which always make it look stupid. Anyway, I really believe that if I work hard at it, Missing In Action will be a hit. It's more on the serious side, but my script is pretty solid. M.I.A. is a "lost chapter" in the Halo universe. It is somewhat like the "Forgotten Spartans" but with a whole new twist to it. I only have the first episode written, but I estimate the series will go for about 8 episodes. Hopefully Yobs and Wizzle can give me a big helping hand with it this summer. I estimate that, if all goes to plan, it should be out by July (although, it may be out by June. Our schedules are VERY hectic.) Stay tuned here for more info!!!

Thanks,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment